CTD Development Services Inc (CTDDS) offers professional development programs for individuals and for organizations. To learn more about our professional development for organizations click here. To learn more about our professional development for individuals please keep reading below.
Professional Development for Individuals
CTDDS offers three professional development programs for individuals. Which program a client participates in depends on his or her:
- Personal goals
- Career goals
- Current state of personal development, and
- Commitment to meeting those goals in a reasonable amount of time
I. Personal Development Training
The first program we offer is the nine-step Personal Development Training. It is the most comprehensive program we offer, and is recommended for individuals starting a career or looking to make a major career change, and don’t know when, where, or how to begin the transition.
The list on the left shows the sequence of steps clients follow. It is very comprehensive. Completing each step isn’t a requirement, but if you need it, we’ve got you covered.
II. Small Business Consulting Services
III. Mobile Apps for Business Training
Our third program is for individuals aware that they need to become more proficient in their use of technology as part of their personal development, or small business owners aware that technology has to play a greater role in their businesses’ growth plan.
Do you have more questions? These are the best ways for you to contact us.
- Good: Call us at (310)490-3017
- Better: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best: Complete the Contact Us Form
- Interested in becoming an instructor for any of these programs? Please complete the CTD Development Services Questionnaire for Members, Clients, and Volunteers.