Small Business Consulting
Our Small Business Consulting Program is for small business owners who are constantly on the move. They are doing everything right. So their businesses are growing, but they are having a hard time figuring out how deliver the same quality of product or service like they did when they first started. It is becoming harder to do the work and manage their people, plus take care of all the paperwork for which they are responsible.
Here’s How You Know If You Need Our Small Business Consulting
- Running out of hours in the day to do everything you need to get done. That includes:
- Answering e-mails or returning calls the same day you receive them
- Following up leads for new business
- Resolving problems reported by customers
- Meeting with your staff to address issues or answer their questions
- Prioritizing the growing list of things you have to do
- Running out of hours in the day to do the things that would make your business better. That includes:
- Reviewing what your business is doing right and what it must do better
- Observing your staff doing the work
- Reviewing the quality of your staff’s work
- Auditing your procedures and financial documents
- Analyze your business data
- Developing your staff
- Running out of hours in the day to do the things that make you better at doing your job. That includes:
- Spending time with your family
- Taking care of your mind and body (e.g., eating healthy, doing exercise, sleeping, taking breaks)
- Participating in recreational activities
- Getting more training and upgrading your technical/business skills
As a result, you are:
- Falling behind on billing or receiving payments
- Starting to build up a backlog of undone work
- Missing deadlines
- Running out of cabinet or office space
- Finding it hard to get more productivity from your staff and/or your operation
- Finding it harder to keep track of the assignments you are giving your staff
- LOSING BUSINESS
If These Are Your Problems We Can Help
We make no presumptions about what solutions our clients need. Through our Small Business Consulting Program we study how our clients’ businesses work before we start recommending the hiring of more people or the purchase of any new technology. We teach our clients how to:
- Manage their time more efficiently
- Do more with less – faster
- Eliminate waste
- Use mobile technology
- Make their teams more productive and collaborative
The results are greater customer satisfaction and improved productivity from your team
Every business has room to improve. Let us show you how to select the right problems to solve first, and help you create a plan that you can easily follow.
If you feel like our Small Business Consulting program might be what you need, Contact Us.
Not sure yet. Please keep reading. Let us show you that we understand how you feel.
We Understand How You Feel
We know that you feel urgency, because you know the technology exists to automate many of the repetitive tasks you or your clerical staff conducts. You know that if you did automate some of these tasks that you would save a lot of time and money, and you could take care of your customers faster. You’re ready to take your business’ performance to the next level, but you don’t have the time to figure it out alone.
You know the right solution involves adding new technology to your operation. If you could get the right technology and be able to set it up quickly, easily, and at a reasonable price, you would make the investment right away.
Given your limited free-time you also need the new technology to be easy to learn to use; so that you and your staff can learn it quickly.
Your urgency, your time, and the cost of becoming a better business are top priorities in our Small Business Consulting program. We know how you feel, because we’ve been in your shoes before.
Whether or Not We Assist You With Implementation Is Your Choice
Our organization was founded to help small businesses succeed when they feel they’re ready for their next big move. Every business owner is different, and have different capabilities. Some will take our action plan and run with it. Others will want us to stick around for the beginning. Others will want us to stick around and check in until the job is complete.
We’re here to help for as long as you need, as long as it is within a reasonable time frame. Your options are below.
- Action Plan Design – We transfer our recommendations to a timeline for you to follow as you obtain, install, and train to use the new technology.
- Action Plan Design and Launch – We conduct the Action Plan Design. Plus, we assist you with the installation of the apps, and we train whomever you select to train your staff in the use of any new technology or procedures. We remain on call for support for 30 days.
- Action Plan Implementation – We conduct Action Plan Design and Launch, and we assist you obtaining the technology, coordinate implementation of new procedures, install and deploy software, and train your staff. We remain on call for support up to 90 days.