Our small business consulting services are designed to assist our clients with every aspect of launching a small business. Our goal is to get them over the hill of establishing a stable and profitable small business. Our small business consulting service can include:
- Creating a mission and vision statement
- Defining goals and objectives
- Filing paperwork and obtaining permits and business licenses
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Producing custom business cards and other branding material
- Website design and social media marketing
- Customer service and sales training
- Custom purchase orders, invoices, and receipts
- Document control & data management
- Human Resources Management
- Process Improvement Analysis
- Establishing inventory systems to manage product control
We Teach Our Clients How To Fish
As the old saying goes, “Feed a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for life.” Our goal is to teach our clients how to run a successful business. We call this food for the mind Business Wisdom.
We offer these small business consulting services because we know how hard it is for anyone to start a business, keep it alive, and make it successful. We also know that whatever level of difficulty the average person experiences on their entrepreneurial journey, that level of difficulty is magnified for our clients, who live, work, and come from environments where investment and business wisdom are hard to find.
There are some things we do for our clients, because it’s necessary. Most of the time we are going to teach them how to do it themselves, and then we stand by them when they try – sometimes over and over and over again. That’s where we shift from trainers to mentors. More than investment, this is what our clients need the most, and we are there to provide it.
Businesses come and go, and failure may be inevitable in some cases. However, clients who complete our program, and learn what we have to teach, will have more business wisdom than most others have.
Business wisdom is our ultimate goal for our clients. Regardless of the successes and failures they experience after going through our program, no one can ever take that away from them, and their likelihood of future success will be high. More importantly, the likelihood that others in our clients’ communities will benefit from the resource our clients become to them.